Name:

Hi! My name is Kari and I am a Stay-at-Home wife and mother. I have 1 daughter for now and am constantly struggling to make my new lifestyle work for me.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Randomness

I actually walked on my treadmill yesterday. My post about not having the energy to walk actually spurred me on to do the thing that I didn't want to do. So thank God for therapuetic writing. (Where is spell check on this thing?) AND, I am going to walk again today. So there.

So I think that Button is coming down with a cold. She is sniffly and stuffy and has a cough. This morning I thought that the sniffles were just teething, but it is hard to hear that reasoning over the hoarse cough that she has developed. (Where is the dang spell check on this thing? Hoarse??? Whatever.)

I start tennis lessons tomorrow. I am starting in advanced beginners as my hubby has taught me a little about the game and I AM very good at WATCHING tennis, so I figure I should be at least an advanced beginner. We will see - I will probably be getting my butt embarassed tomorrow.

Enough randomness, I am done for today. Happy Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home