Name:

Hi! My name is Kari and I am a Stay-at-Home wife and mother. I have 1 daughter for now and am constantly struggling to make my new lifestyle work for me.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Lovely...

So being pregnant has been great so far... HA! I have morning sickness worse than last time - although to be fair, I didn't really have morning sickness the first time. I thought that I might have been nauseous a couple of times, but they were doing construction on a garage right next to my building at work, so I was never quite sure if my queesy-ness was due to my pregnancy, or the constant vibration of my office. And the morning sickness does not generally occur until I need to get supper ready. Yep, around 4:30, 5:00 I am looking in the fridge/freezer trying to find the stuff for dinner and NOTHING looks appetizing. I can't touch raw meat and stuff like turkey or ham for sandwiches sends me to the bathroom. Blech! Even typing it makes me sick! Then something will strike my fancy and I will take one bite and HATE it!

And TIRED! I have been more tired with this pregnancy than my first. I am struggling with this because I feel soooo lazy. I take an afternoon nap every day, then I wake up groggy and almost worse than when I started.

But contrary to what you have read, I realize that I don't have it that badly. I am still able to get out of bed and function. And where as my functionality has gone down considerably in the last couple of weeks, I can still do what I need to do.

See, groggy. My post is all over the place, and I am not really caring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home